Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged by Krista!

5 things on my list of things to do today:

1. Workout
2. Work (I started working from home:)
3. Go to the park with Marti and Cooper
4. MOP THE FLOOR!! Oh its bad
5. Tell my Brother TREY HAPPY Birthday & I LOVE YOU!

snacks I enjoy:

1. Popcorn
2. Cheezits :)
3. Cookies
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Yogurt

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:

1. Pay all our debts off
2. Buy lots of land and build a big house with a wrap around porch!
3. Make sure Reed has whatever he wants of course...oh wait that might spend it all:) haha
4. Help our family out financially
5. I would pick a random family and give them a million...I wish for that to happen to us, whats a million to a billionaire anyway?

5 places I've lived:

1. In New Mexico when I was little I cant remember what town right now?
2. Snowflake, AZ
3. Flagstaff, AZ
4. Taylor, AZ
5. Wow, I need to venture a little

5 jobs I've held:

1. Secretary
2. Waitress at Pizza Hut :)
3. Rent-A-Flik
4. Cost Cutters
5. Work for MCT as a coder...I know that means nothing to probably everyone, but its something I can do from home.

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I hate having neighbors, sometimes I wish we lived in the middle of no where. I don't know how I survived living in an apartment for 5 years! I think I hid in my apartment and pretended there were no people around.
2. I'm very paranoid about everything...I lose a lot of sleep due to this
3. I love to bake...I have some mean cookie recipes
4. I am a really bad speller, of course you might know this if you read my blog.
5. I hate thinking of things that no one knows...it takes me to long and I keep writing things and then erasing them when I decide I don't really WANT people to know that about me... :)

5 people I tag:
1. Kari
2. Daneen
3. Melinda
4. LeAnne
5. Looks like everyone else has been tagged already

3 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for doing that, I hated filling out the the comments that no-one knows.. cause.. obviously no one knows.. because you don't want them to know...
Your boys are getting so big Shavan! I am pretty sure it time for a girl to mix things up!

DeWitts said...

It was fun at the park! I hope cayden is feeling better.

Snowflakers said...

I loved reading the things about you that people don't know. I learned a lot!